Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

Hello sweet friends and family!! Merry Christmas!! I hope y'all are having a great week and that you have a great holiday!

This past week was so much fun! My new area is amazing and I'm loving my companion and the ward! 

We had our Christmas conference this past Wednesday, and President Slaughter told us a story about a Christmas when his kids were younger. He didn't want to buy them anything because they had too many toys, so he just rewrapped what they had, and the kids were thrilled about their new presents. Haha. He used this to tell us that we need to dust off the old gifts within ourselves that we have hid away, rewrap them, and open them and use them. We all have different gifts that we don't use enough an we need to. It was a great message!

Sorry time is so short, but I hope yall have a great week!! Thank you for the sweet letters and notes and everything, it means so much! I'll include some pictures from the past few weeks!

I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, our Savior and Redeemer. He atoned for each and every one of us, He loves us, and He really is the gift, and the best gift we could ever be given.

I love y'all!!

-Sister Snyder



No comments:

Post a Comment