Monday, December 29, 2014

Hello!

Hi y'all!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I sure did! I got to skype my family on Christmas and it was so much fun! I hope y'all had a happy Christmas as well! :)

Our ward was so kind to us on Christmas and we had big meals and we got to visit lots of people and it was so much fun! On Christmas morning during companion study, Sister Farmer and I decided to sing all of the Christmas hymns, all verses. Haha. We got through like 5 songs, and then we just couldn't handle it. Our throats hurt and it was so funny. Good times.

The rest of the week has been so great also, and now when I drive places I actually know where I'm going! Woohoo.

On Tuesday we made a ton of sugar cookies at our ward mission leaders home. I was on a roll with those things! Haha and we frosted them all cute(well Sister Farmer did, I made the snowmen look very scary) and we took them to different people. It was so fun.We also got to help someone decorate their Christmas tree, which was the greatest thing ever for me. You know how I love Christmas. 

We saw huge blessings yesterday at church as a lot of our less active members came and stayed the entire time! It was amazing. 

I encourage y'all to start to read the Book of Mormon again, and if you want to be a part of the TSAM(which trust me, you want to!) read Chapter 2 in Preach My Gospel to find ways to have a more effective scripture study. That's what our mission is doing this week. The Book of Mormon is absolutely the word of God, and it contains the fulness of the gospel of our Savior. Read it again and again!

I love y'all and hope y'all have a wonderful week! Happy New Year! 

Love, Sister Snyder

The pictures I'm attaching are of one of the roads in my area and  an amazing Texas sunset we had! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment