Saturday, December 6, 2014

Merrrrry Christmas!

Hello y'all!! Just a quick email to say hello! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I know I did! We had so much good food and it was a lot of fun!

Have y'all heard of He Is the Gift? On christmas.mormon.org there is an amazing, short video about how Christ is the gift of Christmas. Please watch it and share it with everyone! I think it's a great reminder in our crazy world about how blessed we are to have been given the ultimate gift from our Heavenly Father. He gave us His Son, and we are able to do EVERYTHING because of Him. Take the time to read about Christ, to think about Him, and to share this very special gift with others. It really is so great!!

I had an awesome week and I'm so very excited for this upcoming week! We get to go to the temple with our recent convert, and we have a baptism on Saturday! We are very blessed and I'm so grateful to be a part of these people's lives. It's really the best thing to be a part of. 

Sorry this is short, but I love y'all so much and appreciate your love and support! Have a great week, and take time to check out He Is the Gift!

Love, Sister Snyder

p.s. here's a picture of my district, the San Pedro District :)


No comments:

Post a Comment